Do come in and take a seat....would you like a drink? Prepare for things from my brain.....

Tuesday 24 November 2009

Future

I'm at the point of finishing my university application......but i'm now looking at my choices and thinking 'is this really what i want to do?'. Not good i know, I would love to write,direct and star in my own films but there is such a tiny chance of that even happening. The only way i could do that is either do it through uni, or pay for it all myself.....I don't see that option happening any time soon.

But now i've taken on Photography at AS level, i've become enveloped by the subject but even if i choose to do that, the chance of getting anywhere is still bloody small.

Why couldn't i choose to be something simple like a lot of other people want to be?

I hate confusion.

I hate having to choose what i want to be in such a restricted period, how can people really see my passion for what i want to be in such a small amount of time? Yes, i want to be different...but doesn't everyone?!

Confiding in people hasn't really helped with this because most say the same thing.... "do what you feel is best for you".

Is it really best for me to go and do a film course (if i even get into one) and find out that i can't do anything after? That what i feel i'd do best at, is in fact not that.

Well i have to make my mind up in the next few days....fun.

This has been a Venting of Mills haha.


Ciao.
x

No comments:

Post a Comment