Do come in and take a seat....would you like a drink? Prepare for things from my brain.....

Tuesday 12 January 2010

Yawn....

Getting late.
Should be asleep.
Can't sleep.
Fuck.
Exam tomorrow.

Too busy writing what could be the best thing i've ever done with myself..... I really need more followers on this.
Anyway, I'm writing what at the moment is something based on myself and those around me, a written adaptation of what I wanted to do for my AS media - but a lot more grown up. When writing something like that, I feel great - no restrictions to what I can/can't write.

When (more like if) I finish it, it's to have a finished product - I can see myself using Blurb.com to get it printed into a paperback and give it to someone as a present.... who knows? People who have read what I've written think I should send it to a publisher. I don't think I could handle rejection on that level.

AS Media retake tomorrow.... I am scared!

Bye
x

1 comment:

  1. The writing can wait til after exams.
    I've put off like most forms of entertainment til after Monday, even the novel I'm reading which I'm currently addicted to.
    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete