Do come in and take a seat....would you like a drink? Prepare for things from my brain.....

Sunday 28 February 2010

FUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

Such an awful week last week due to the stroke that my laptop had, causing me to lose EVERYTHING! I don't really care about losing school work because it can be redone and a simple explanation to the teachers and they understand. But I lost my "novel" that I was working on, basically the thing that has been one of the closest things to me - 40 whole pages just gone. I know it's my fault for not backing it up, all I have left is two pages....the first two, I really want to rewrite but what I had before the loss was something that I was REALLY proud of, and I'm not one to love my own work. But I have a horrible feeling that if I try to rewrite it, I'll try too hard at trying to make it like it was and just end up ruining it......
I think I'll just write and see where it goes.....if it goes to shit then I will have to make lots of changes :( ahhh well, as long as i have these first two pages and no fire hitting my house and destroying those then I'll be OK.


Another pointless blog to basically no one........

Peace
x

1 comment:

  1. Ahh it's not to no one lol. Keep blogging lol, the followers will come.
    Not that I can talk, I only have eight followers although my main reason for blogging is just the enjoyment of writing.
    That sucks about the book though.. my suggestion would be to google all methods of file restoring and if there's no way, then just try and rewrite it.

    ReplyDelete